Monday, February 2, 2009

Imitation is the finest form of flattery

The wife and I will be out of town this weekend at Lake Champion as I do program Geese and Horrigan for a Campaigner Weekend. We decided a video would be something funny to add to our incredibly hilarious, thought-provoking, and creative program for the weekend.

The basic premise is that is that Geese is a plumber and Horrigan is a nerd. They are both trying to get people to join their clubs and that's where I come in and pick on them. At some point they will say, "Man, that guy has been picking on us for years..." and this video will commence...



Now 4 years ago, the three of us were also in charge of program for a weekend. We had a similar idea for a video...



As you can see, we subscribe to the theory that the wheel does not need to be re-invented.

No comments: