Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Medieval Times

You know, I always wondered what the people from the Renaissance Festival would do with their spare time.

We found them.




Worst. Job. Ever.


All in all it was a fun night. It wouldn't have been worth it without the coupon though. More pictures are here.

2 comments:

Tim said...

I missed this post. I am totally jealous.

There was a great article in the NYT a few months ago about these people -- about how in some senses, they really create this medieval society with rankings and everything. The new hires have to start off as squires or pages and work their way up to being a knight...

Needless to say, I think my master's degree would be well put to use at one of these...

Unknown said...

I wish I could say I am surprised to hear that but it really is like a completely different culture.