There's a lot more to this video than just Christy and Susan walking out of an outhouse. Inside jokes. Ask me to explain the next time I see you if you would really like to know.
Fat to Fit: Make 2014 The Year of the Do
12 years ago
There's a lot more to this video than just Christy and Susan walking out of an outhouse. Inside jokes. Ask me to explain the next time I see you if you would really like to know.
Posted by
The Metzgers
at
1:52 AM
Labels: Inside Joke, Video, Young Life
3 comments:
No explanation needed. ha.
Mark: I have a very important job for you.
I really want you to acquire a copy of the Gary Wilmer "Dinosaurs are dangerous" video. Or the bus video. Either one would make me laugh - a lot.
I can get you one of those two. You will have to wait to find out though.
Post a Comment